Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Unsure Sellers?

It has come to my attention, that some people are uneasy about doing consignment. I understand that it is a lot to take. You as a seller need to be faithful that the retailer is not a scam artist and will not screw you out of your things. And this is normal. The few bad people that are out there, make it bad for the rest of us.

I understand that Daisy Jane Boutique is new. I understand that I do not have a whole lot to give you right now, but my word and hope that you trust me. This has always been a dream of mine, and I already have the space. I do not have the revenue to purchase things wholesale, and that is why I have looked for consignment sellers for now.

If at any time you have questions, or concerns do not hesitate to contact me. If you at all feel uneasy working with me, then I would do what your gut tells you.

5 comments:

Eva said...

Hi!
I `d love to do consignment - I have no doubt in your success! But I can`t make it to 15.of May. Is it possible to send my stuff later? End of the May?
Thank You very much for this wonderful opportunity!
Eva

Daisy Jane said...

Oh, that is definately fine. I was just hoping that if people had things available that they could get them to me. Things coming in at different times will keep the boutique new and fresh. That is great.

Eva said...

Thank You!
I will definitely participate!
Have a great opening and lots of success!!!!!

Cathy said...

I have to admit that I have been at times a nervous seller, but I must also say that Sara has been completely professional and upfront about all details relating to the consignment and boutique.

I've never been involved with consignment before and being on the other side of the world makes it difficult but I have no doubt that daisy jane boutique will flourish and I hope I'm along for the ride!

I trust you Sara and look forward to a long and successful association!

Cathy

Stacey said...

Hi Sara
I can sure understand where people are coming from with respect to consignment (particularly internationals such as myself - I'd never even heard of Davenport!).
Please feel free to pass on my details to anyone who wants a "reference". I'd be happy to vouch for your quick communication and genuine enthusiasm for your venture.
Stacey