Monday, May 7, 2007

More Deliveries-Part 2

Let's just say, the lady at the post office is getting a little upset with me. I think that she feels that it is not her job to collect my boxes from the back, it is my mailman's job. Well, I would prefer to pick up my numerous boxes up at the post office than my mailman have to take 2 or 3 more trips to and from his truck to bring them to me.

On Friday I received packages from moderncard, allaboutthebuttons, and mjdboutique.

Today I received packages from trashedclothing, mommiesbee, scrap4u, kimbina, jaynee, greenhearts, juror2, bitsycreations, butterflydesign, and sobenarts.

I have a bunch more people that said that they stuck packages in the mail Friday and Saturday, and I should be seeing those any day now. I am expecting about 60 packages total before the Grand Opening.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I'm so relieved to hear you received the package!

And again I had a peek at all the stores that you received packages from and I'm so impressed! I think you will have a wonderful selection. Hopefully customers will think the same thing and keep coming back to you.

Hope the shop set up is going well :)

Cathy