Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Store taking shape

I received the first 5 packages today. Exciting, but kind-of overwhelming at the same time, how to display it all. I realized that I am going to have to get creative with displays, but that is the fun part :).

I got packages from tutucuteandmoore, zeldaloo, meekdesigns, scarywhitegirl, and beadedstarlit. All of the things are so great. My daughter helped me unpack the boxes and wants all kinds of things. I told her that she will have to wait for now.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

How very exciting - wish I was there unwrapping all those goodies!

Your dream is finally taking shape - I'm genuinely excited for you (and all of us)! How many sleeps to go?

Best of luck

Cathy

Cathy said...

i just checked out the suppliers you mentioned in regards to your package arrivals and WOW, WOW, WOW!! you are going to have an amazing store!!!

Barbra said...

Hi Sara,
I am so excited for you and wish you every success. Hope my box gets there soon and that you are pleased.
Barbra
(AllAboutTheButtons)