Thursday, May 3, 2007

More Deliveries

I have a deal with the mailman, that for the next two weeks I will be picking up my mail at the postoffice. I don't want to fill up his truck, and he have to take a bunch of trips to the boutique. Well, today he forgot to let his substitute know and she loaded them all in the truck. Luckily, she hadn't left the postoffice yet, and she thanked me and put them in my van.

Well, today I have more great things. I received from andismagicalneedles, creativekiwi, monitageorge, ohboy, cmjewelrydesigns,and bozack80. I'm in a lot of trouble, there are so many things that I want to buy. :)

2 comments:

Cathy said...

More great items :)It must be daunting unpacking all those things and trying to work out how to display them! I imagine the difficulty arises because so many of the items are small in size...

But at the same time it must be getting more and more exciting as you watch the shop fill up! Wish I was receiving goodies like that from the post lady rather than bills! lol

Cathy

Daisy Jane said...

My boutique was the home of my husband and my art gallery/studio. We share it with 3 other people. Well, instead of kicking them out, we said that we would leave a corner with an easel, and the back wall with their art.

Well, I took Jeff tonight to see all the great stuff. And he said, "Honey, I guess Nate, Amy, Katie and I need to go elsewhere. You need the room". I told him that we will see how it goes. :)