Thursday, May 10, 2007

Bucktown Madame's advice

The lady that we call the Bucktown Madame (she manages the "mall", and back in the day Bucktown was an area of Davenport that was known for the nightlife and brothels) came in today and gave me merchandising suggestions, and how to arrange the boutique to encourage more traffic. She gave me good ideas, so tomorrow night my husband and I will be rearranging everything for this weekend's art fair.

Well, after today, I have the majority of my packages. The rest will just come in 1 or 2 at a time, so there is no more need for me to go to the post office everyday.

Today I received packages from inediblejewelry, littleladybug, moderncharm, sheepsclothing, and saralibbey.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Sounds great Sara - are you getting a little nervous as the big day approaches, or are you just too busy to get nervous?

Can't wait to hear how the fair goes! I'll be looking forward to the post.

Cathy