Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I must be crazy :)

I have been making my displays all pretty. With things that I sold this weekend, my displays are uneven. I keep thinking that something is missing, and then I remember that I sold that t-shirt. My tree looks weird, oh yeah I sold that necklace. Etc, Etc. My husband says that I might have a mild case of OCD (obsessive-compulsive disorder). I better get over it quick, because things will be selling. I can't keep the boutique looking perfect forever.

And to top it off, my grandpa decided that my nifty card rack will not work. He said that it will use up too much valuable wall space. He said that he is going to find me a round turning one that can still display a lot of cards, but not take up a lot of room. Argh!

Today, I got packages from bagsbymelanie and rubyfantastic. I currently have 43 different sellers, including me. This really is a nice mix and variety.

1 comment:

Emele said...

Hi,

I couldn't find an email address for you on the blog so hope you don't mind me writing it as a comment!

I was wondering if you accept international consigners / wholesalers?

My website is www.emelegifts.com where you can contact me...

Thanks,
Emily