Friday, May 11, 2007

Beaux Arts this weekend

All of the art booths are setting up in the street. This will be a great weekend for a street fair. But since the street is blocked off, I had to find a parking spot and was 10 minutes late.

Being 10 minutes late, meant I missed the mailman. He only left one of my packages, from bunnysdesigns. The others I have to go to the postoffice to sign for, it looks like I have 2 others waiting for me there.

I got a little frustrated today, trying to rearrange to maximize space. But I feel like it was better before. My husband and his friend are coming tonight to hang things on the walls. And really, my Grand Opening isn't until the 25th, so people will understand if it isn't "perfect" yet.

My biggest problem right now is finding something for a counter. I don't want a "counter" persay, I want a workspace that can double as a counter. I don't want to feel like a store. Right now I sit on the floor a lot, and I would like to avoid that if i can find ample workspace. I was thinking maybe an old cabinet and countertop. I only have 2 weeks, it is really creeping up on me!!!!!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Sounds like its all really happening now.
Good luck with the weekend.
Stacey

Daisy Jane said...

Thanks.